Article after article, I am reading more and more on attacks against volunteer fire departments. This one came before my prior one, but I was too busy commenting on it on the site in which it was posted to blog about it. Now that it has simmered down a little bit, it’s my turn to post on here and give my take a little bit (a recap and more than I’ve commented already on it).
- There are other routes to this man’s gas station. This one street is not the only street of access, nor is it the main road.
- This has never been a problem in the past. The gas station has been there for years, & the fundraiser has been going on for years.
- $200 is NOT a major loss, moron. That’s about 5 cars filling up their tanks that month.
- Exxon gas prices are always over the top compared to competitors, nor do they offer any deals on gas like Shop ‘n’ Save/Sunoco & Giant Eagle/Get Go.
- A major gas company is trying to stop VOLUNTEER firefighters that selfishly and freely serve their communities from earning money to do so.
This man is an overall asshole and I will laugh my ass off to the floor when he is in need of their service one day. It amazes me how greedy people are being so beyond narcissistic and even now try to take down volunteers, especially firefighters. It amazes me even further with how people support the gas station owner. I hope they all die in a fire. 🙂